Fuel System Cleaning Bottle NON-DISMANTLE Cleaner GX100
Notice: it works for Gasoline/ petrol cars only.
Three way to use it.
1. Fuel injector cleaning
2. Three-Way Catalytic Converter cleaning
3. Air in-take systerm cleaning
Cleaning the fuel system, air intake system
When the car appeared unstable idle, fuel increases, the phenomenon is difficult to start, probably due to the car’s fuel system has emerged coke, residual material, affecting the normal operation. Fuel avoid demolition of cleaning equipment, easy to use operation quickly.
The system not only has high and low pressure cleaning, cleaning and more with the throttle at the same time, fuel nozzles, combustion chamber so the whole fuel system several functions in one product.
1, can be removed for cleaning fuel system.
2, the intake system cleaning (with intake air cleaning spray nozzles).
3, catalytic converters can be cleaned.
4, convenient quick connectors.
5, the quick connector corrosion, abrasion treatment, safe and fast connections.
6, the key parts of the aerospace seals, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance to fatigue.
7, imported corrosion-resistant tubing, to adapt to any cleaning solvent.
8, import regulator, durable.
9, special treatment one-way valve, good air tightness.
10, fast refueling port design, convenient and practical.
11, plus multi-function liquid and exhaust valve, unscrew the liquid can be added, tap can be gradually reduced, re-financing can quickly exhaust.
12, a variety of models of various joints, and most of the models match.
13, matching the pinch clamp, fast and safe.
Using quick-connect female, one-way valve, exhaust valve structure aerospace sealing materials, resistant to chemical solvents over 1600 kinds,
can withstand:: the key parts of the equipment such as :
1. aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, toluene, xylene, etc.;
2.aliphatic hydrocarbons: pentane, hexane, octane, etc.;
3. alicyclic hydrocarbons: cyclohexane, cyclohexanone, toluene and cyclohexanone;
4. halogenated hydrocarbons: chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, dichloromethane etc.;
5. alcohols: methanol, ethanol, isopropanol and the like;
6. ether: diethyl ether, propylene oxide, etc.;
7. esters: methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, propyl acetate, etc.;
8. ketones: acetone, methyl butanone, methyl isobutyl ketone and the like;
9. glycol derivatives: ethylene glycol monomethyl ether, ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, ethylene glycol monobutyl ether;
10.Others: acetonitrile, pyridine, phenol and the like. Goods into the tubing using materials, while adapting to any kind of car cleaning agent.
Wear protectiveglasses before operation .observe the joint whether there is oil leak.if thereis,please start to work after remove the fault.as a result of losses caused byhuman negligence,the user undertakes the responsibility.